MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Stan Jenkins's Take it slow and easy man. Don't rush or you fail. Just do it! =D

Yeah~! April 11th is the day a little someone was born. This little someone live in Malaysia. And desperate to fly! =D
The CLAN Man Utd Youtube Nike Football Hayley's
Tuesday, August 18, 2009,8:44 PM
Woohoo!

Guess what~?
Read on~
Gud news for me
at the end

1st thing 1st
We gotta move to 5 Mawar
cuz our class
morning class
kena H1N1
sitting at Asmirah place
At there
a teacher
came in n give
ceramah abt
H1N1
then she took our
temperature
Lowet was.....Simon!!!
35 onli
highest was Li Jiet or Nelson
forgotten
I was 37.2,then 37.6 then 37.3!!!
Woah!
She was 36

Gud news is here!
I wrote a letter to her
whether she wanted
to be mine...
Then she replied back
that ltr onli reply
then
I ask her
so wats d answer
she said
"leeme think for a while"
Then,
I asked again
"So wats d answer?"
She said
er yea!!!

@_@ Yea!?!!
Woohoo!
Never thought someone
would accept me
YAy!!!
I won't cheat
I swear
I love you
o )
Stan
The Happy 1

Ps.Only couple of
ppl knows
so pls dun brag abt hu is her
Pls!
10 previous posts
Today ★ I MISS YOU SO MUCH ★ Lyrics for Solaris-Elliot Minor ★ OmG ★ Ouch.....@_@ ★ wah! @_@ ★ New blog everybodi ★ Elliot Minor songs ★ Elliot Minor ★ OMG ★
Past posts by month
March 2009 ★ April 2009 ★ May 2009 ★ June 2009 ★ July 2009 ★ August 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ March 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.