MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Stan Jenkins's Take it slow and easy man. Don't rush or you fail. Just do it! =D

Yeah~! April 11th is the day a little someone was born. This little someone live in Malaysia. And desperate to fly! =D
The CLAN Man Utd Youtube Nike Football Hayley's
Monday, October 12, 2009,10:40 PM
Michael Bolton - Murder My Heart

Be4 i sign off, finally got this song that I wanted for dew months dy. Thx Darz.
Its called Murder my heart by Michael Bolton. Wrote by Lady Gaga.

Michael Bolton
Murder my Heart

Don't wanna let this moment slip away
Cause I... have something that I really need to say
And it's killing me inside
I think that you don't understand
How I... would give you all I have and all I am
Till the end of time

You got me defenseless, intoxicated senseless
You cut me so deeply, I must confess

Baby I can't breath, when my arms around you
Baby it kills me cause now that I found you
Your love is like a weapon girl, I can't live without you
You're so beautiful, it's tearing me apart
You murder my heart... oh
You murder my heart... oh girl

I need to catch my breathe with you sometimes
Cause I... get dizzy when your body's touching mine
Girl you're killing me inside
The way you move is much too sexy baby
So I... surrender to your hands, your lips, your taste
And I'm telling you tonight

You got me defenseless, intoxicated senseless
You cut me so deeply, I must confess

Baby I can't breath, when my arms around you
Baby it kills me cause now that I found you
Your love is like a weapon girl, I can't live without you
You're so beautiful, it's tearing me apart
You murder my heart... oh
You murder my heart... oh girl


I climb up the past that I could never escape
Girl you hurt me and changed from the start
I'm just a witness to the scene of my heart
And the way you've been slaying my heart

Baby I can't breath when my arms around you
Baby it kills me cause now that I found you
Your love is like a weapon girl, I can't live without you
You're so beautiful, it's tearing me apart
You murder my heart... oh
You murder my heart... oh girl
You murder my heart... oh
You murder my heart... tears me apart
You murder my heart... girl
You murder my heart... oh girl
10 previous posts
12/10/09 ★ Da Weekends ★ =>) ★ Another day another misery ★ Christina Aguilera - Hurt ★ Headache Headache go go away ★ Sean Kingston ft. Good Charlotte-Shoulda let u go ★ 08.10.09 ★ Beautiful-Eminem ★ 7.10.09 ★
Past posts by month
March 2009 ★ April 2009 ★ May 2009 ★ June 2009 ★ July 2009 ★ August 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ March 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.