MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Stan Jenkins's Take it slow and easy man. Don't rush or you fail. Just do it! =D

Yeah~! April 11th is the day a little someone was born. This little someone live in Malaysia. And desperate to fly! =D
The CLAN Man Utd Youtube Nike Football Hayley's
Monday, August 17, 2009,9:01 PM
Today

Today was
real good!
Beside the English
Monthly Test
It was real damn good
Today I was totally
not sad!!!
I WAS HAPPY!
Because of you!
Every time you
are near
my heart
was like
*thump thump thump*
real real fast
And I onli felt it once before
which was few years
back
And this
was real real fast

And thanks for
the tattoo
Some of It
actually came off when
i bathed
which I was real sad...T_T

Stan
Real lucky too
have you
o)
10 previous posts
I MISS YOU SO MUCH ★ Lyrics for Solaris-Elliot Minor ★ OmG ★ Ouch.....@_@ ★ wah! @_@ ★ New blog everybodi ★ Elliot Minor songs ★ Elliot Minor ★ OMG ★ @_@ ★
Past posts by month
March 2009 ★ April 2009 ★ May 2009 ★ June 2009 ★ July 2009 ★ August 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ March 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.