MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Stan Jenkins's Take it slow and easy man. Don't rush or you fail. Just do it! =D

Yeah~! April 11th is the day a little someone was born. This little someone live in Malaysia. And desperate to fly! =D
The CLAN Man Utd Youtube Nike Football Hayley's
Thursday, September 10, 2009,10:28 PM
8 More DAyS!

Name says It ALL
8 MOrE Days!
8!
JUST 8!
2day
Hanson ASKED ME wHaT to Do!?
I jUSt SaiD
"TeLl HRe WHaT YUo FeEl
old Fashioned
Face TO FACE
NO TECHNOLOGY

He said it
Dunno what he said
Ah Mui
then CRIED!
OMG
Is iT My fault?

Can I ask this?
Am I a Bad Guy?
I no WAnna to lose HER
after seeing today...
T_T
I'm AFRAID!
10 previous posts
09.09.09 ★ Bloggin! ★ Movies night? !? ★ Naruto? ★ o ( ★ o ) ★ Aaa! ★ Back ★ Home "Sweet" Home ★ Day 4 ★
Past posts by month
March 2009 ★ April 2009 ★ May 2009 ★ June 2009 ★ July 2009 ★ August 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ March 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.