MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Stan Jenkins's Take it slow and easy man. Don't rush or you fail. Just do it! =D

Yeah~! April 11th is the day a little someone was born. This little someone live in Malaysia. And desperate to fly! =D
The CLAN Man Utd Youtube Nike Football Hayley's
Friday, October 2, 2009,8:11 PM
30.09.09

Today was a really
really
really
sad day.
Received a sms after
tuition
Onli gonna write
last line.
She says
"So Yea, I wanna split"

That message
especially that line
totally broke my heart
felt like just walk on the road
and let a car
hit me n end my stupid life
Pretty sure after I died
nobody would ever cared
Maybe it could bring the world
good
for losing a person
who is
stupid,ugly,coward,fat,idiot, and many many more
you name it.

I was emo the whole day
onli during KH class
Pn.Lim brought d mesin jahitan thing
n Raj n few other ppl go tried it
they press d bottom thing
to start it
then it like went so fast!
Lucky no benang
I dunno why they ask me to go
O.o

At night
smsed Mui Mui
she cheered me up
got 1 line
said
Eh,what if i killed my self
She went mad...
Then tidur...
with a really sad,afraid,miserable heart.

Quote of the day
"I love you
"You hate me"

P.S.
It was on 30 of September
10 previous posts
Haha! ★ 23.09.09 ★ 22/09/09 ★ Its been a month! ★ Happie! ★ 7 More days! ★ Taggieeee~ ★ 8 More DAyS! ★ 09.09.09 ★ Bloggin! ★
Past posts by month
March 2009 ★ April 2009 ★ May 2009 ★ June 2009 ★ July 2009 ★ August 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ March 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.