MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Stan Jenkins's Take it slow and easy man. Don't rush or you fail. Just do it! =D

Yeah~! April 11th is the day a little someone was born. This little someone live in Malaysia. And desperate to fly! =D
The CLAN Man Utd Youtube Nike Football Hayley's
Sunday, October 18, 2009,8:23 PM
Its Alright Its Ok by Ashley Tisdale

Found another great song. Thx to Darz again...

Ashley Tisdale
Its Alright Its Ok

You told me
There's no need
To talk it out
Cause its too late
To proceed
And slowly
I took your words
And walked away

No looking back
I wont regret, no
I will find my way
I'm broken
But still I have to say

It's Alright, it's OK
I'm so much better without you
I won't be sorry
It's Alright, it's OK
So don't you bother what I do
No matter what you say
I wont return
Our bridge has burned down
I'm stronger now
It's Alright, it's OK
I'm so much better without you
I won't be sorry

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrayed a role
You took control, I
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear

It's Alright, it's OK
I'm so much better without you
I won't be sorry
It's Alright, it's OK
So don't you bother what I do
No matter what you say
I wont return
Our bridge has burned down
I'm stronger now
It's Alright, it's OK
I'm so much better without you
I won't be sorry

Don't waste your fiction tears on me
Just save them for someone in need
It's way too late
I'm closing the door

It's Alright, OK
I'm so much better without you
I won't be sorry
It's Alright, it's OK
So don't you bother what I do
No matter what you say
I wont return
Our bridge has burned down
I'm stronger now
It's Alright, it's OK
I'm so much better without you
I won't be sorry

It's Alright, it's OK
Alright, OK
Without you
No matter what you say
It's Alright, it's OK
Alright, OK
Without you
I won't be sorry
10 previous posts
DREAM!!! ★ WakaWakaBooom! ★ Michael Bolton - Murder My Heart ★ 12/10/09 ★ Da Weekends ★ =>) ★ Another day another misery ★ Christina Aguilera - Hurt ★ Headache Headache go go away ★ Sean Kingston ft. Good Charlotte-Shoulda let u go ★
Past posts by month
March 2009 ★ April 2009 ★ May 2009 ★ June 2009 ★ July 2009 ★ August 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ March 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.