MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Stan Jenkins's Take it slow and easy man. Don't rush or you fail. Just do it! =D

Yeah~! April 11th is the day a little someone was born. This little someone live in Malaysia. And desperate to fly! =D
The CLAN Man Utd Youtube Nike Football Hayley's
Wednesday, August 19, 2009,9:53 PM
Day 1

Day 1 of my whole life
of being with You
Cute Lil You
Pretty You

Schul was quite borin
Was russin the
A lot homeworks!
Maths, Sejarah and ermmmm
no more dy think

Then I looked at her
o )
She sooo pretty
especially with
those beautiful eyes
unlike mine(mine sucks)
hers are so damn beautiful

2day I looked EMO
Dunno why
I was happy whole day
but
I wanted to be happy
I am happy
But
I looked sad
Just can't turn that
Sadness go away

But then BM class came
Pn.Amelia no come 2schul
Pn.Carolina came in
n replace for 1 period
o damn
then she gave us a paper
so i just do 1 sentence d whole
period!
I just sit thr like ntg
was thinking
I'm a useless piece of junk

Then Pn.Carolina went out
then Pn.Khalidah came in
So I was bored
then I went and
sit with her
Heart was *thumpthumpthump*
reli reli fast!

At d schul bus
I was talkin to her
*NOT GONNA TELL WHAT*
*UNLESS SHE GIVE PERMISSION*
Lolx
Nothing secret though
just dun wan to tell
dx

She drew a tattoo for me!
Yay!
Stan
Luckie n Happie 1
10 previous posts
Weeeeeeee ★ Remedy ★ People People ★ Continue ★ Woohoo! ★ Today ★ I MISS YOU SO MUCH ★ Lyrics for Solaris-Elliot Minor ★ OmG ★ Ouch.....@_@ ★
Past posts by month
March 2009 ★ April 2009 ★ May 2009 ★ June 2009 ★ July 2009 ★ August 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ March 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.