MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Stan Jenkins's Take it slow and easy man. Don't rush or you fail. Just do it! =D

Yeah~! April 11th is the day a little someone was born. This little someone live in Malaysia. And desperate to fly! =D
The CLAN Man Utd Youtube Nike Football Hayley's
Wednesday, December 16, 2009,5:01 PM
SABAH!

I'm in Sabah now. Just 2 days after I arrived at Subang airport from Singapore. Cool!

The flight I tell you ah. Damn a pain in the ass.
The small lil kid sitting behind me soooo damn freaking ANNOYING!
He keep go kacau me n go cry here cry there for no freaking reason.
Can't even listen to songs in peace.
Butt hurts!
Neck 2!
Now also!

P.S I saw 3 rainbows in 15 mins during the flight. It can only be seen if theres cloud behind it. Only me saw it. Sis can't see...Teehee. and Its CIRCLE in SHAPE! =D

Arrived
Oliver (KoKo) picked us. He drove his Honda Civic instead of the Land Cruiser.
Mum like keep interviewing him.
Hahahahahaha!!!

I'm super bored here~! For Now.
2moro maybe going E-City.
Hope got Left 4 Dead 2
But more important.
Must got Call Of Duty 6

Well
Loggin out from bloggie for now.
Maybe later again.

By the way
for those who use Maxis/Hotlink
Email me along with your name.
I got a new Maxis number
10 previous posts
Last day schul...=) or =(?SMILE =) SMILE =) SMILE =)Sale Sale Sale to all Girls/Ladies : )Finally!Its Alright Its Ok by Ashley TisdaleDREAM!!!WakaWakaBooom!Michael Bolton - Murder My Heart12/10/09Da Weekends
Past posts by month
March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010February 2010March 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.