MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Stan Jenkins's Take it slow and easy man. Don't rush or you fail. Just do it! =D

Yeah~! April 11th is the day a little someone was born. This little someone live in Malaysia. And desperate to fly! =D
The CLAN Man Utd Youtube Nike Football Hayley's
Wednesday, December 16, 2009,5:01 PM
SABAH!

I'm in Sabah now. Just 2 days after I arrived at Subang airport from Singapore. Cool!

The flight I tell you ah. Damn a pain in the ass.
The small lil kid sitting behind me soooo damn freaking ANNOYING!
He keep go kacau me n go cry here cry there for no freaking reason.
Can't even listen to songs in peace.
Butt hurts!
Neck 2!
Now also!

P.S I saw 3 rainbows in 15 mins during the flight. It can only be seen if theres cloud behind it. Only me saw it. Sis can't see...Teehee. and Its CIRCLE in SHAPE! =D

Arrived
Oliver (KoKo) picked us. He drove his Honda Civic instead of the Land Cruiser.
Mum like keep interviewing him.
Hahahahahaha!!!

I'm super bored here~! For Now.
2moro maybe going E-City.
Hope got Left 4 Dead 2
But more important.
Must got Call Of Duty 6

Well
Loggin out from bloggie for now.
Maybe later again.

By the way
for those who use Maxis/Hotlink
Email me along with your name.
I got a new Maxis number
10 previous posts
Last day schul...=) or =(? ★ SMILE =) SMILE =) SMILE =) ★ Sale Sale Sale to all Girls/Ladies : ) ★ Finally! ★ Its Alright Its Ok by Ashley Tisdale ★ DREAM!!! ★ WakaWakaBooom! ★ Michael Bolton - Murder My Heart ★ 12/10/09 ★ Da Weekends ★
Past posts by month
March 2009 ★ April 2009 ★ May 2009 ★ June 2009 ★ July 2009 ★ August 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ March 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.