MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Stan Jenkins's Take it slow and easy man. Don't rush or you fail. Just do it! =D

Yeah~! April 11th is the day a little someone was born. This little someone live in Malaysia. And desperate to fly! =D
The CLAN Man Utd Youtube Nike Football Hayley's
Friday, February 5, 2010,11:18 PM
WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!
I dreamed of something stupid the other day.

I was in my house. With my family.
Then something attacked us.
A
GIANT
MAN
EATING
COCKROACH
ATTACKED MY FAMILY!
AAAAAAA!
THEN WE ALL DIED.
=D

Then i also dreamed of another thing.
I dreamed that
I was with HER!
Ready to tell her.
Then IT ALL WENT BLANK!
LIKE POOOF! NO MORE

SIGN sayin that i shouldn't tell?
10 previous posts
Back~! ★ Lulu is in Korea.Imma Super bored...Twitter back o... ★ boo? ★ Nick? Pub! ★ SABAH! ★ Last day schul...=) or =(? ★ SMILE =) SMILE =) SMILE =) ★ Sale Sale Sale to all Girls/Ladies : ) ★ Finally! ★ Its Alright Its Ok by Ashley Tisdale ★
Past posts by month
March 2009 ★ April 2009 ★ May 2009 ★ June 2009 ★ July 2009 ★ August 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ March 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.